Geocortex Essentials 3.12 and Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight 1.8 now available, offer integration with ArcGIS Online Web Maps
Latitude Geographics is happy to announce the general availability of Geocortex Essentials 3.12 and the Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight 1.8. These product releases offer many enhancements and other improvements.
Geocortex Essentials 3.12
- ArcGIS Online Web Map integration
- Layer-level and component-level security
- Site inheritance
Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight 1.8
- Time aware layer sliders (ArcGIS Server, WMS)
- Reverse geocoder (show address at point clicked)
- Batch geocode uploaded CSV/Excel files
- Undo/redo markup
- Dynamic symbolization enhanced with unique value renderer
- Query builder enhanced with spatial filter
Both releases also include various bug fixes and user experience enhancements. Please consult the release notes for more detailed information.
Also being introduced as part of this announcement is our new Advanced Editing Extension for Geocortex Essentials. Beyond the standard editing tools included with Geocortex Essentials, this optional extension provides additional tools and features that enable more advanced editing operations via ArcGIS Server. Specifically, this initial release includes the following capabilities for the Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight:
- Copy a feature from any layer to an editable layer
- Enable vertex and edge snapping to any geometry on any layer
- Trace complex lines and polygons with a line following tool
Installers, release notes and supporting documentation may be downloaded by licensees with an active maintenance agreement from the Geocortex Support Center. If your account is handled by an authorized Geocortex Reseller, please contact your local representative for access to installers and documentation.
Our customers may learn more about new features introduced in Geocortex Essentials and the geocortex Viewer for Silverlight through a set of introductory videos in the Geocortex Support Center.